Rates and Policies(see our waiver)
POLICY for our classes:
• Most of our classes are on a drop in basis, which means you can participate at any time. These have the prices and expiration dates as listed below.
• Some of our classes are offered as a series, or yoga immersion, for which you have to sign up and pre-pay ahead of the start date (typically anywhere between 1-5 wks) and attend each week until the last class of the series. Price will be listed for each series on our Mind Body interfacing website
• We also have special classes, events and workshops, which are typically offered occasionally by one of our teachers. They are priced individually.
• New Student ONE week - 7 classes in 7 consecutive days- (for local residents only) - $25
This is good for any of our drop in classes!
• Rates for drop in classes:
Starting Sept 2016, we offer a new "track" of more affordable, shorter classes. These 45/60 mins classes are:
one drop in $12
10 classes: $97 (one year expiration)
Our regular 75 & 90 mins classes are as follows:
one drop in: $16
5 classes: $66 (3 month expiration)
10 classes: $122 (3 month expiration)
20 classes: $224 (3 months expiration)
Forever class package (10 class package). Never expires.
Please note that you cannot use the 45/60 mins package or drop in for our regular classes, but you will be able to use your regular class package to pay for the 45/60 mins classes.
• Fine Print
• Packages may be upgraded to FOREVER classes after they expire (if you don't use them up, you can always pay the difference and upgrade).
• Class packages may be shared & transferred.
• Students receive 20% discount on 5 class packages of classes only.
• If you walk, bike or bus to class, stamp your card and after the 10th class you can take one class for free!
• No refunds are given for unused classes, but any unused and not expired classes may be transferred or given to our scholarship fund and so offered to students who can not afford to come to yoga otherwise.
Policy for our events & special classes:
• Please pre-register for any event by paying online.
• A full refund will be given if cancellation is made more then 48 hours prior to the event
• With less then 48 hours notice, no refund will be given
• There will be a $5 charge for any credit card refunds given
* If a class or event is canceled, a full refund will be given with no additional charge
• We reserve the right to cancel classes & events if there is insufficient enrollment
Priced per event (see each event in the yoga & event schedule)